Friday, March 9, 2012

Can i put my sim card samsung eternity if i dont have a data plan and unexpired contract?internet work?

here's the deal.i hate my phone. my contract isnt over and i dont have a data plan.can i put my sim card in the samsung eternity and will the internet work even though i dont have a data plan?or do i have to sign up for a data plan?Can i put my sim card samsung eternity if i dont have a data plan and unexpired contract?internet work?
Yes you can put your sim card into the samsung eternity. I'm not too sure about the data plan part though, but i'm pretty sure you have to purchase one. also, even though your contract isn't over you can extend your contract and still get that discount. my contract isnt over until next june but i'm renewing my contract for another year this christmas.Can i put my sim card samsung eternity if i dont have a data plan and unexpired contract?internet work?
yes you can put your sim card in the new phone. if you dont have a data plan, the internet will work, but it is pay per use, so watch how much data is sent through the network. i would suggest a data plan for the phone though, so you can download stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment