Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I remove the SIM card from my Iphone without removing data?

So I got an iphone a few months ago and my old phone still has a bunch of pictures saved to the actual phone but i already put my sim card in my iphone and have been using so theres lots of data on the iphone and such. Is it possible for me to take out the sim card, put it in my old phone and put it back into my iphone without losing data(pics, phone numbers, apps. etc)?Can I remove the SIM card from my Iphone without removing data?
yes. the data is stored on the iphone itself, not the SIM card.

even your friend (with another SIM card) can use the iphone and use its contacts, see photos, etc.Can I remove the SIM card from my Iphone without removing data?
Yes, there's no personal data on the sim. All of that stuff is stored on the phone, itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment