Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I dropped my cell phone in water, and my SIM card doesn't work. How do i transfer my data to a new SIM card?

it worked for a little while and then shut down. i turn it back on and it says insert SIM card. . I need to buy a new card but don't know how to transfer anything to the new SIM card. Help?I dropped my cell phone in water, and my SIM card doesn't work. How do i transfer my data to a new SIM card?
that happened to my mom and my sister, and the company told them there was nothing they could do and that they would just have to start all over. i'm sorry, i know how much it sucks when that happens



i hope everything turns out fine!!I dropped my cell phone in water, and my SIM card doesn't work. How do i transfer my data to a new SIM card?
It would have helped to at least tell what type of phone you have along with what model phone you have.You didn't mention it! Try going on the support web site of your phone provider. Look up how to transfer contacts. You should be able to see how to transfer the contacts onto the sim card with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment