Friday, March 9, 2012

If I put my SIM card in a used iPhone 4 and I have my data blocked, will it charge me for data? ?

I had looked online and some people said that at%26amp;t will send a text noticing you put in the sim card and it will charge you for data. Is this true? Because I wish to not have data.If I put my SIM card in a used iPhone 4 and I have my data blocked, will it charge me for data? ?
I've been using my iPhone (original) without a data plan for 3 weeks now. I called AT%26amp;T and they tried to tell me I MUST have a data plan; I replied not interested and said goodbye.



I use the GoPhone 50$ Unlimited (this will not give data service a "smartphone" without dancing close to legal issues) and did not provision the phone for data. It was pretty easy after the pain of unlocking and jailbreaking an old phone.If I put my SIM card in a used iPhone 4 and I have my data blocked, will it charge me for data? ?
You need a data plan to use the iPhone. And yes, they will upgrade your plan accordingly. You can not have the iPhone without a data plan.If I put my SIM card in a used iPhone 4 and I have my data blocked, will it charge me for data? ?
the iphone is a data phone, and u need data to use it, u can use the wifi but u still need a data plan

No comments:

Post a Comment