Saturday, March 3, 2012

If i change blackberry but keep my same sim card, does my sim card still have the data plan on it?

Is the data plan assigned to the actual phone or the sim card. So could i buy a new blackberry, put my old sim in it and start using it normally?If i change blackberry but keep my same sim card, does my sim card still have the data plan on it?
Yes, the sim card is the brain of the phone. Containing the phone ID and any internally stored memory. It will work exactly like your previous phone. Including plan and pin. This prevents another from pulling your card and using it in there phone, no pin no use!If i change blackberry but keep my same sim card, does my sim card still have the data plan on it?
Your data plan is assigned to your account, so in a way you can say that it's assigned to your SIM. Just moving your SIM won't change your data plan, so you should be able to move your SIM and still use your BB as normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment