Friday, March 9, 2012

If I put a SIM card into an iPhone 3g would I have to pay the data plan?

My sister had an iPhone 3g but she bought the iPhone 4, so she gave me her old iPhone 3g.

I put my SIM card into it. Would I have to pay the data plan charge if I don't use internet or anything and I just use it to text and call?If I put a SIM card into an iPhone 3g would I have to pay the data plan?
AT%26amp;T will add the data plan to your line as soon as the network detects you're using an iPhone.If I put a SIM card into an iPhone 3g would I have to pay the data plan?
Yes, you would have to pay for the data plan. iPhones only work with T-Mobile and AT%26amp;T. iPhones need to have data plans to work correctly - you can always give it a try, but I doubt that it'll work without a data plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment