Friday, March 9, 2012

My phone's screen broke off, can I still retrieve the data that was not stored on the SIM card?

The screen is totally detached, and the lights on the buttons don't work. It is a Motorola Rzr v3. Will I still be able to retrieve the data on it that was not stored on the SIM card (like pictures, videos, etc.)? Please help!My phone's screen broke off, can I still retrieve the data that was not stored on the SIM card?
Unless ur able to turn it on, u probly can't unless u find someone to take the phone apart and put the memory thingy in another razor, but if it does turn on try getting the razor PC wire and getting the stuff, and quick b4 somethin else happens to the phoneMy phone's screen broke off, can I still retrieve the data that was not stored on the SIM card?
its kind of tricky, but you can . you can try the motorola phone tools and a usb cord

No comments:

Post a Comment