Friday, March 9, 2012

If I buy a used iPhone and put my SIM card in it, will At&t make me purchase a data plan?

Since at%26amp;t knows what phone you are using, I've heard that if you put your sim card in an iPhone they will make you upgrade to a data plan if you do not currently have one. Is this true?If I buy a used iPhone and put my SIM card in it, will At%26amp;t make me purchase a data plan?
Yes. A smart phone data plan is required regardless of where you get the phone. AT%26amp;T will add one to your account as soon as the network detects you're using an iPhone. And no, neither jailbreaking nor unlocking changes this.If I buy a used iPhone and put my SIM card in it, will At%26amp;t make me purchase a data plan?
yes, well when i tried it with people it did for me.
  • professor layton
  • sonic electronix
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment