Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can i use my iphone with my sim card but without paying for the data plan?

i own a iphone 3G 8GB and i would like to just put my sim card in it and use it with out paying for the data plan. how can i do this? I know how to jailbreak and unlock them but just before i do that i want to make sure it is possible. so if you know please do tell.How can i use my iphone with my sim card but without paying for the data plan?
If you are using the iPhone with AT%26amp;T, you can not disable the data plan. AT%26amp;T can detect it through the IMEI number hard set on it, and it can't be changed in any way. Unlocking and jailbreaking it won't matter much, since AT%26amp;T can still detect the iPhone. They have leniency in allowing people who purchased it without a contract, at full price, use it without a data plan.How can i use my iphone with my sim card but without paying for the data plan?
U don't have to have a data plan, if it's unlocked u can use whatever sim u like

No comments:

Post a Comment