Friday, March 9, 2012

Will AT&T automatically activate a data plan if I insert my AT&T sim card into an unlocked smart phone?

I currently have no data plan for my phone since it's a "dumbphone", and I'm about to buy an unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia smartphone since I've been hearing that unlocked phones don't require data plans from carriers. Is this true? Or will AT%26amp;T automatically require me to get a data plan once I turn the unlocked phone with the AT%26amp;T sim card?Will AT%26amp;T automatically activate a data plan if I insert my AT%26amp;T sim card into an unlocked smart phone?
they won't automatically, but they will start contacting you informing you that you are required to purchase a data plan... if you don't within a limited time, they will cancel your account.
  • nada boats
  • watch harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment