Friday, March 9, 2012

Will putting a SIM card from a nonsmartphone with data plan into a smartphone charge the extra smartphone data?

I have a Pantech Pursuit cell phone with AT%26amp;T with an unlimited data plan. The phone is not working but I have a Blackjack, which I believe is a smartphone. If I put this SIM card into the Blackjack, will it charge the extra smartphone data fee?Will putting a SIM card from a nonsmartphone with data plan into a smartphone charge the extra smartphone data?
AT%26amp;T will add the smart phone data plan to your account as soon as the network detects you're using a smart phone.Will putting a SIM card from a nonsmartphone with data plan into a smartphone charge the extra smartphone data?
Yes they will charge you, it happened to me. Took me forever to get it straighten out. My service is with AT%26amp;T. They know what phone you are using as soon as you put it in the phone.
  • auto salvage
  • reckoning
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment