Friday, March 9, 2012

Can i switch my sim card and keep my data plan?

I want to know if I switch the sim card from my at%26amp;t HTC inspire to my old blackberry bold 9700, will I still be able to use my unlimited data and messaging or will I have to contact at%26amp;t for me to be able to.make the switch between the two?Can i switch my sim card and keep my data plan?
you should still be able to use your data plan..I don't see why you wouldnt because the phones have most of the same capabilities..but if you are always unsure contacting at%26amp;t would not hurtCan i switch my sim card and keep my data plan?
yea you'll be able to... that's why basically every cell company but verizon can exchange phones.... as long as the phones run on the same tech you're good

No comments:

Post a Comment