Friday, March 9, 2012

If I use my sim card from my iPhone in another phone, will the data plan transfer? Is it unlimited?

What is the data plan that is used for iPhones? My iPhone was stolen, and I put my sim card into an LG Xenon, can I use the browser without being charged? Is the iPhone data plan unlimited?If I use my sim card from my iPhone in another phone, will the data plan transfer? Is it unlimited?
If you pay for a data plan through at%26amp;t, it is assigned to that specific number (and sim card). So if you transfer your sim card to another phone, the new phone now has the data plan!

If you bought an iPhone recently, it is not unlimited- if you bought it before June, it probably is unlimited.If I use my sim card from my iPhone in another phone, will the data plan transfer? Is it unlimited?
The iPhone has it's own data package, you'll have to go to att.com and change the data to a regular data package to use it with that phone.
  • walkie talkie
  • what is amnesia
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment