Friday, March 9, 2012

If I buy an Unlocked Huawei 3G Data Card and insert Airtel 2G SIM wit Unlimited Pack Wat speed wil I get?

If I buy an Unlocked Huawei 3G Data Card which gives highest speed of 3.6 mbps and insert Airtel 2G SIM wit Unlimited Pack Wat speed wil I get?If I buy an Unlocked Huawei 3G Data Card and insert Airtel 2G SIM wit Unlimited Pack Wat speed wil I get?
Around 40 kbps..Doesn't really matter if its a 3G enabled modem, but the SIM has to provide the signal..If I buy an Unlocked Huawei 3G Data Card and insert Airtel 2G SIM wit Unlimited Pack Wat speed wil I get?
first thing huawei 3g data card is CDMA technology i.e even if you unlocked it but there no slot to insert sim,sim are inbuilt


in 2g network the maximum speed is 56-236kbps i.e2.5g(GPRS)=56/kbps,2.75(EDGE/EGPRS)=2鈥?you will get 10kb downloading speed when signal strength is so good otherwise you will get 2kb of snail speed data transfer

No comments:

Post a Comment