Saturday, March 3, 2012

Can I switch my sim card and keep my data plan and have everything the exact same?

I want to know if I switch the sim card from my at%26amp;t Samsung Jack to an at%26amp;t iphone preferably one of the newer ones, will I still be able to use my unlimited data and messaging or will that not work? Will I have to get a new plan? Does the Iphone have to be unlocked? or what cause I wanna use the iphone and still have my unlimited internet and all that without having my bill change or anything. Please help!Can I switch my sim card and keep my data plan and have everything the exact same?
Well to help you out, AT%26amp;T doesn't offer a unlimited data plan at at. Only a 2gig data cap.

And if you have a contract plan that can support an iPhone (most likely the higher contract rate) then i'm sure you can just switch over your phone at the AT%26amp;T store, just go in and tell them you wanna switch, they'll be more than happy to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment