Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I buy an at&t smartphone from another person and put my SIM card will the company automatically add a data?

I want to buy a At%26amp;t Blackberry Bold from craigslist to avoid a data plan but if I do buy it and put my SIM card will At%26amp;t add a data plan or do the people that work for At%26amp;t add a data plan to your account as soon as you purchase a phone from the At%26amp;t store? Thanks for your answers.If I buy an at%26amp;t smartphone from another person and put my SIM card will the company automatically add a data?
Within 1-30 days of having the "Smartphone" you will automatically be put on a data plan which they may choose and will most likely be expensive. It's best to choose the plan yourself to avoid hidden charges. It is required to have a minimum Data plan @ $15, which is about 200MB I think, for any AT%26amp;T Blackberry phone. You can always verify this by dialing 611 from your AT%26amp;T phone and they can give you pretty much the same info. And it's free to call. Feel free to call C.R.S Computer Repair services in Lubbock, TX @ 806-317-5280. They know a bit about phones to. Hope this helped.If I buy an at%26amp;t smartphone from another person and put my SIM card will the company automatically add a data?
$$$$$$$$ w w w . s h o e r s . u s $$$$$$$$





Air (1-24)shoes $33



Nike (R 4,N Z,O Z,T L 1,T L 2,T L 3) $35



Handbags(Coach d%26amp;g) $35



competitive price

any size available



Thanks



$$$$$$$$ w w w . s h o e r s . u s $$$$$$$$If I buy an at%26amp;t smartphone from another person and put my SIM card will the company automatically add a data?
you need to add it first or you will get charged crazy prices

No comments:

Post a Comment