Friday, March 9, 2012

Will at&t start a new 2 year plan with a monthly data plan, if i put my sim card in an old blackberry 8310?

My friend gave me his old blackberry 8310 and i havent yet put my sim card in it, but i want to. Before i do i want to know if at%26amp;t will force a new 2 year plan with a monthly data plan on me. Please help cus i cant afford the data plan right now!!!!Will at%26amp;t start a new 2 year plan with a monthly data plan, if i put my sim card in an old blackberry 8310?
They shouldn't. I did the same thing with a friends blackberry torch and nothing happened.Will at%26amp;t start a new 2 year plan with a monthly data plan, if i put my sim card in an old blackberry 8310?
Well my sister worked for at%26amp;t and she said that they would add on the package because there system will reconize the smart phone it might not be right away but yes they will eventually add it

No comments:

Post a Comment