Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I use my sim card in an iphone if I have the same carrier and unlimited data?

I have a blackberry curve 8310 on O2, will I need to unlock my iPhone to use the sim normally on my data plan or can I just put in the SIM and expect it to work on my unlimited data plan?Can I use my sim card in an iphone if I have the same carrier and unlimited data?
yes, i do that all the timeCan I use my sim card in an iphone if I have the same carrier and unlimited data?
http://iphone.fsaenterprise.com

thanks!Can I use my sim card in an iphone if I have the same carrier and unlimited data?
You'll need to put in some settings for your phone to work on another carrier.



From the main menu:



Settings %26gt; General %26gt; Network %26gt; Cellular Data Network %26gt; APN; you'll need to enter your carrier's APN in this field. You may be able to look that up online



Also be sure that Data roaming is turned on, and that Wifi and 3G (if applicable) are turned off.



All that said, a BlackBerry uses its own data plan when dealing with most carriers, and the BlackBerry's data actually comes from Research in Motion, who makes the BlackBerry; it's unlikely that it will work with an iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment