Friday, March 9, 2012

Could I buy an iPhone 4 without a sim card and without buying a data plan?

I have an iPhone 3 and my data plan doesn't end till August 2012. I really want an iPhone 4 so i can get the iSO 5 upgrade. So, I was wondering could I just buy a 4 without buying a data plan because I already have one for my 3 and just put all my information on the 4. Or will I just have to wait till August 2012?Could I buy an iPhone 4 without a sim card and without buying a data plan?
the data works for all smart phones. so to switch is no problem. It sim in the iphone 4 is a micro sim so you cant just take your old one a pop it in. you could by an iphone 4 used from craigslist or ebay and go into att and request a micro sim. they will switch it out for free.Could I buy an iPhone 4 without a sim card and without buying a data plan?
yes, you can. you may have a try on ebay or some retailer for one.

You actually do not need to buy a contract. Once you got a i4, you can use a geveypass to unlock iphone 4 and use any GSM card as you like.

and also it supports 3G.Could I buy an iPhone 4 without a sim card and without buying a data plan?
well if your contract is about to end you should just get an upgrade and renew the contract. If you try to buy an iphone 4 by itself it would be really expensive but if you upgrade you only have to pay around 100$
If you have ATT, all you should have to do is take out your simcard and put it into the new phone. You MUST have a data plan for any iphone. Call your provider and ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment