Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can I use an AT&T SIM card with a data plan, on an iPhone from an apple store?

I have my Samsung Focus with the $25 data plan, but I want to just buy a cheap iPhone 3Gs.



I know it works on my dad's iPhone 3Gs because its from the AT%26amp;T store.



But I was wondering if it will work with an iPhone 3Gs from the Apple store right out of the box.Can I use an AT%26amp;T SIM card with a data plan, on an iPhone from an apple store?
Its amazing, I have just found this site where you can win a new ipad, iphone and other gifts very easily, you just need to:



1.- Register at this site



http://doiop.com/appleoffers



2.- Complete one of the offers, some of them are completely free.



3.- Refer your friends so you earn credits and your are done.Can I use an AT%26amp;T SIM card with a data plan, on an iPhone from an apple store?
umm.. yeah... what does the place of purchase have to do with wireless networks?



get an 3GS from ebay... works... from the garbage... from wirefly... from radioshack... from walmart... from best buy... get the drift



just call 611 to update your imei with them to make sure your not gonna experience text/data issuesCan I use an AT%26amp;T SIM card with a data plan, on an iPhone from an apple store?
AT%26amp;T SIM cards are all the same, it does not matter where you get it from (as long as it's not a prepaid one). The only thing you may wany to change when going to a iPhone is the data plan. it is still $25 but their is a difference between the Samsung (PDA DATA) and the iPhone (iPhone DATA). It's all the same, just different SOC codes. The only time you will need a new SIm is if you go to the iPhone4, it's a MicroSIM. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment