Friday, March 9, 2012

Will I get charged for a data plan if I put my sim card in a Blackberry?

I currently have just the regular plan and texting with AT%26amp;T. I really want a Blackberry but I really don't want to pay the extra 30 dollars a month for a data plan I don't need. Any help would be great, thanks.Will I get charged for a data plan if I put my sim card in a Blackberry?
Yes, a $30 monthly data plan is required. If you don't add it, AT%26amp;T will add it as soon as they detect that you are using a smartphone...Will I get charged for a data plan if I put my sim card in a Blackberry?
you will only get charged if you add it on, without it though you wont be able to go on the internet, or the messenger or emial. but you will be bale to use wifi. i cant beleive how expensive it is, 30 dollars is like 拢25 ish quid to us in the uk, it only costs us 拢5 per month to add the blackberry data bundleWill I get charged for a data plan if I put my sim card in a Blackberry?
The data plan will be automatically added to your account as soon as the network detects you're using a blackberry.
Call them and ask. I know t-mobile does not charge. I've been using a blackberry for over a year on t-mobile.
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • syndicates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment