Tuesday, March 6, 2012

If I have an unlimited data plan and I use that sim card in an I phone will there be additional charges?

I broke my old AT%26amp;T phone which had an unlimited data plan and I have an old iPhone and I was wondering if I could just put the sim card from my old phone into the iPhone and just pay the same rates?If I have an unlimited data plan and I use that sim card in an I phone will there be additional charges?
Your wireless provider may require you to get an iPhone-specific data plan. I would call them and ask just so you know what you're dealing with. My son broke his phone and I put his sim in an old Samsung Blackjack that I had. I told him not to use any data until his new iPhone arrived, but because I put the sim in a smartphone, my carrier automatically added a data plan to that phone. Good luck!

Forgot to mention that I have AT%26amp;T too.
  • language translation
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment