Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Why isn't my unlocked blackberry from Canada working with an australian sim card?

I'm in australia for a month and have bought a data sim card to use with my fido unlocked blackberry. When i put in the sim card it doesn't work and is telling me I have an invalid sim card.

Why isn't it working and What can I do to make it work?Why isn't my unlocked blackberry from Canada working with an australian sim card?
Possibly because it's a data only SIM card that's only supposed to work with an (any, hopefully) USB UMTS data stick. In that case, you can't do anything (ok, plug the SIM into an USB UMTS stick - but that's probably not what you wanted to do). The blackberry is (ok, was the last time I looked) a cellphone and a such requires a voice (+data) SIM card.Why isn't my unlocked blackberry from Canada working with an australian sim card?
It's Still Locked Only,You need to Unlock it from Network Lock,You can get the Unlock code and instructions at http://www.unlocking4u.com/blackberry/rs鈥?/a> and Unlock it..

No comments:

Post a Comment