Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Will data plan automatically activate if I inserted my sim card into a blackberry?

Well i bought the Blackberry Bold 9700 for T-mobile. i want to know if the data plan will automatically activate when i insert the sim card or i have to go to t-mobile and ask them to add a data plan?Will data plan automatically activate if I inserted my sim card into a blackberry?
If you got it on a contract the data service should automatically be put on the account (Part of their terms and conditions). But if you do not have the data service, your best bet is to dial 611 and have them add it over the phone. Keep in mind though, once added it can take up to 48 hours to activate, it very rarely does, but that's what they will tell you.Will data plan automatically activate if I inserted my sim card into a blackberry?
I think you have to go into t-mobile and let them add the data plan.
  • national tire and battery
  • portuguese translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment